Pages

▼

Thursday, August 27, 2009

JEGs ate one of my Smart Ones microwavable meals the other day and this was what he had to say about it via Gmail to me:

what a disgusting combination of shit
mango? bbq? pasta? ugh
it smelled like chemicals
almost everything in that pasta was un chewable
everything green was like a stick
on every piece of mango, there was skin that human teeth couldnt handle


however, the chicken was moist and quite tasty.

Well, at least the chicken was tasty ;) So note you all- stay away from the Mango BBQ Chicken from Smart Ones.

Always & Forever,
ME

4 comments:

  1. i stay far away from Smart Ones. i love lean cuisine's pizzas and paninis. i will say weight watchers do make a mean egg mcmuffin if you can find them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me laugh. I can imagine my boyfriend sending me that email. I actually eat Smart Ones all the time. I like the potato/ cheese and Santa Fe rice & beans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've brought John over to the dark side of "diet" food with Lean Cuisine's BBQ chicken pizza. It's freakin delicious.

    I saw the words "human teeth" before I read the entire post and I got really, really scared. As in, discovering a tooth in a frozen meal. Great, now I've grossed myself out. What's wrong with me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The land of the microwave meals is indeed a dangerous one. Yikes. And this was the perfect explanation of what eating one of those suckers is like...I love it.

    I stick to things you can't screw up: think macaroni and cheese, potatoes and cheese, and lasagna.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love- or just show me people are actually reading this! Either or, leave me your thoughts about this post: