Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Initial Desire

Now that I have this brand new last name, I've been hankering to show it off.

Way back in January when we registered, I added these Monogram Coasters from Bed, Bath & Beyond to our list. At $19.99 for a set of four, I wasn't surprised when we didn't receive them. I tried, right?

When we went to Justin and Shannon's Wedding, they gave these sweet little coasters as favors


Birds and flowers? Love them.

They had a cut out for pictures in the middle, but I decided to go a different route. I quickly printed out some uppercase G's in a vintage font and cut them into squares

..slipped them into the back


...and voila! Personalized coasters that didn't cost me a cent!


Now-- who wants a drink?



Always & Forever,

ME

5 comments:

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

They are adorable!

Funny things is that we got the Monagramed Coasters from BB&B as one of our wedding gifts. great minds think alike.

Shannon said...

Me. Me wants a drink. On your ca-ute coasters!

Dude, after I got married, I went a little nuts with the W thing. And anything with our name on it, I had to have it. It's fun.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Cute! I love things with our initials and monograms, too. I think it's just fun to have personalized things.

Photography said...

I love them :-)

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

You're so good at finding little solutions. This looks great!!

Also, I went to a wedding that gave out coasters, but they only gave me one. I wasn't really sure what to do with one coaster.