Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hunter: 8 Months




I'm not even going to lie, May whizzed by so fast, I can't remember what happened this past month.

Bubbers, you have become so much fun.  Now that you are getting older, we are feeling more comfortable to play a little rough with you.    And you love it.


Anything that is in your reach automatically goes into your mouth.  You have become more and more curious about things and trying to keep you limited to just your toys is becoming difficult.  

Your favorite toys are your stacking cups and and your Little Einstein Roller Pillar Balls.  They are awesome because you can pick them up, bang them together and gnaw on them.  I won't leave the house without one or the other.


You've become a champion sitter and able to occupy yourself.  I am feeling more comfortable sitting on the ground with a toy while I flip the laundry or run to the bathroom.  

While you aren't crawling yet, you kind of scoot yourself across the floor-- and by 'across the floor' I actually mean 'directly towards the electrical cables and TV stand'.  

This month you also learned how to clap.  It is probably the cutest thing ever, and you love it when Daddy says "babybabybabybabybaby" over and over again.  

We spent Memorial Day with your future wife, Jenna.  You took this opportunity to cop a feel.



Later, we plopped you love birds in the swimming pool where I captured the best picture ever:


 One of the things I love the most, is sitting and watching Hunter play.  Creepy, I know, but I am completely fascinated in watching him learn.  He'll pick up an object, turn it around to inspect it, give it a good shake and then shove it in his mouth.  I just can't get enough of it.

Bubskidubs, we love you so much.

Always & Forever,
  ME

1 comment:

Shannon said...

The amount of cuteness in that one picture of Hunter and Jenna is too much to stand. The leg rolls, the facial expressions, really, I can't take it.

Also, Bubskidubs might be the best nickname ever.