Monday, August 13, 2012

Baked Tortellini

Ever think to yourself  "I would really love to have tortellini tonight, but gosh darn it all to heck, it doesn't have enough cheese in it"?

Don't act like you haven't.  

Well fear not, for I have the answer!




Ingredients:

  • 20 oz. of tortellini, cheese-filled, cooked
  • 15 oz. of Alfredo sauce
  • 4 oz. of prosciutto, minced
  • 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
Prepare the tortellini according to package directions and drain. Cut the Prosciutto into small ½” pieces. Spread ¼  cup of the Alfredo sauce evenly on the bottom of a 1” deep ceramic or Pyrex dish. 

In a large bowl, mix together the tortellini, Prosciutto and the remaining Alfredo sauce then place mixture into the 1” deep dish and spread evenly. 

Next, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top of the tortellini, making sure to cover all of the tortellini.  Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until the sauce bubbles and cheese is melted. 

Take an extra cholesterol pill, 'cause your gonna need it. 

Always & Forever,
  ME

3 comments:

Lynett said...

My stomach just rumbled...YUM

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

This sounds awesome.

Mary said...

I hate you for this, I miss carbs SFM *soooob*

In other news, I don't actually hate you I will just be a miserable human being for another 18 pounds. After that though I'm amazing, I promise ;)