Monday, September 26, 2011

Still Pregnant...

Wow.  You guys, I have gotten a crap load of e-mails asking if I have given birth to our monster.

Sadly, I have not.  But I swear you all will be at least in the top 30 to know.

JEGs and I rallied over the past weeks and got a lot of projects around the house done.  However, the weather has been craptastic  and not optimal for picture-taking.  And you guys deserve good pictures.  Because I like you.  A lot.  Aww.. group hug.

Anyway, the bobble-headed weather girl on my local station has promised me some peaks of sunshine on Monday, so I am going to run around like a mad woman and take pictures for you.

Or maybe I'll go into labor.  Either or would work for me.

A&F,
  ME

2 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I was wondering about you recently. Don't go into labor before taking photos. There are priorities.

Anonymous said...

My vote is for "going into labor". Then you can post us some gorgeous baby pics!!!!