Friday, June 7, 2013

Shop My Closet!

Alright folks, I am doing a round two of SMC:  Summer/Spring Edition.  I've got some new stuff and *gasp* jewelry this time!

If you see something you like, you can pay for it via Pay Pal by e-mailing me at HonestlyOK613@gmail.com with the exact item you want.  Please include the number listed below the picture.  Prices include shipping.  Sales are final.  U.S.A only.  If you want more pictures of an item, I can do that, but I can't promise it will be in a timely manner.  I will not hold items; first come first serve.

Happy Shopping!


1
Wore this shirt once, washed it and decided I needed the next size down.

2
Worn once during a night out with the girls.

3
God's honest truth, I don't even think I wore this once.  I should know better not to purchase button downs.

4

5

6
These shorts are not actually radio active looking. Or dirty.  Something got messed up in the editing process.

7

8

9
Don't be scared by the XS size of this skirt-- the entire back waist band is elastic.  This actually ended up being too big for me.

10

11

12
Wore this for New Year's Eve.  The top is a fitted rayon shell and a looser chiffon overlay with sequins down the side.  Fits like this when worn.


13
Wore these once to a wedding while I was pregnant.  Super cute, but now that I don't have puffy pregnant feet, they don't fit.  
14

15

16

17

18

All proceeds benefit the Get Clothes that Fit Me charity.  It's a local gig dedicated to helping the economy and making me look good.  So really, purchasing this stuff is making a charitable donation.  Don't you feel like a good person now?

Always & Forever,
  ME

No comments: