Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vote or DIE.

Remember circa 2006 when Puff Daddy P. Diddy was all ' Vote or DIIEEEE'??

Well, that year I was living with my parents.  On Election Day, for whatever reason, I got held up at work later then normal, so I wasn't able to make it to the polling place until 20 minutes before they closed. 

I KID YOU NOT, around dinner time, a group of people showed up at my parents' house and asked why I hadn't voted yet.  My parents informed them I was on my way to the polling place at that time.

Holy ish you guys, P. Diddy wasn't kidding.   I think he sent people to kill me. 

So make sure you vote today-- Or P. Diddy will come after you.

Always & Forever,
  ME

2 comments:

bethany said...

I always wondered how that ad campaign ever made it through...it just seemed a little violent to me. :)

But, I guess P. Diddy wasn't messing around! Happy you survived. :)

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Oh my goodness. Do you understand how hard I laughed at this post. P Diddy sent people personally to harass you about voting? Crack me up.