You guys, my house is like a construction zone.
Since we have t-minus 3 months till this little guy is born, I am implementing Operation: Baby Drop.
What is Operation: Baby Drop? It is a list of all the things JEGs and I would like to have accomplished in the house before this little bambino turns our world upside down. I'll even give you the room-by-room play.
- replace subfloor
- carpet installed
|What, you don't have lamps on your kitchen table? Weirdo.|
- remove living room furniture so we can eat at the table again
- add in office area to unused nook (see below)
- Bonus Points: Prime and paint? (hardy har har)
- add furniture
- get my dresser out of there and into the master bedroom
- remove all the crumbling plaster in the closet and replace it with drywall
- install Closet Maid (so help me jeebus, Closet Maid if you leave another ad in my comment section, I will be contacting you about giving me free stuff)
- fix the gap between the baseboards and floor. I just imagine creepy crawlers coming out in the winter. Ew.
- ... I don't even want to talk about it. *le sigh*
- I was able to repaint the hallway, but I would love to have the woodwork repainted as well
- figure out if we are constructing a brand new closet, or hanging some bars and a sheet in that cubby where the dresser is now.
So yeah.. not too much, right? We can totally get this all done in less then three months, right guys?
Always & Forever,