1. On the top of my list is a chambray/denim dress. I found this one at Old Navy and I love it. It has a nice classic shape and I like that the waist is clearly defined (cause lord knows I need help finding it post baby). I think it would be perfect for work with some ballet flats, or as the weather gets cooler, a pair of tall boots and a scarf. Yespleasethankyou
2. Ever since I saw Kate Middleton in a red blazer and polka dots at the Olympics, I have been obsessed with finding the right red blazer. Seriously, my pinterest board is chocked full of them. New York & Co had some great options, but now that I am ready to pull the trigger, they are no where to be found. I've got a couple more stores on my list, so I'll let you know if I find what I am looking for. Or give me a shot out if you see an absolute must-have.
3. I'm jumping on the JCrew Bubble necklace bandwagon, specifically in kelly green. I love me a good statement piece, and there is no way to deny this necklace can make an outfit. However, with the price tag of $150 a pop, I think I will looking for the cheaper version on ebay.
4. Is it just me, or are stripped t's everywhere this season? I bought this super comfy version from Gap (on sale!) and I love it. It's great with jeans for a casual weekend look, but I've also paired it with a grey blazer and slacks for work. Perhaps I'll add the bubble necklace for extra zing!
5. About 3 years ago I got a pair of leopard print ballet flats from Walmart (of all places) and I have worn the ever lovin' crap out of them-- it's really time to just put them in the trash. But I'm the kind of person who will not get rid of a favorite item until I have a replacement. I haven't been able to find another pair of similar flats that I liked. When I ordered the chambray dress above, I stumbled upon these shoes and they were perfect! So similar to my original pair with the simple bow and all! I didn't even think twice about adding them to my bag.
6. I wear a white tank top nearly every day. Since I am so *ahem* well endowed, I usually need some sort of coverage for my cleavage. My current one was starting to show it's age, so I picked up this replacement from Kohl's. It's by Daisy Fuentes, and it has a slimming panel on the bottom half that I am in love with. For all intents and purposes, I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but things still aren't were they used to be. I love this tank because it pulls everything in. It just makes everything... tiiiighter.
7. I'm waving my white flag of defeat and admitting that I do kindofshortof like colored jeans. Oh god. I know. When I first saw them, I had flashbacks to 7th grade and colored jeans with flannel shirts. As the summer went by, I began to see the updated version of this look through color blocking, and now I'm in. I've heard good things about the Mossimo version at Target, and I'm just debating between the Honeycomb or the Burgundy. Decision, decisions.
8. I'm ready for a new handbag-- but then again, when I am not ready for a new handbag? I still have my mustard yellow bag from years ago, but it's beginning to loose it's shape and I'm getting frustrated. I have to dump the entire contents to find ANYTHING, which is super frustrating when my phone is ringing and I just want it to shut up. I love the Legacy American Icons large tote from Coach, but for $798 I'm probably not going to be sporting it any time soon. Perhaps this more affordable bag instead?
Have you started plotting your fall wardrobe? What are you dying to get your hands on for the upcoming season?