Friday, February 12, 2010

Better then the Oscars...

Excuse me while I put on my fancy dress to accept my awards....


That's right ladies and gents, your girl LB here was blessed with these lovely awards by Kasey over at Thrifty Little Blog.

I am supposed to:
A. List 10 things about me that make me happy
B. List 5 Random facts about myself
C. Link you to other blogs.

Good lord. This is starting to sound like a homework assignment. Anyway, here goes.

10 Things That Make LizzieBeth Happy

1. Can I say JEGs? I know that's kind of a gimmie, but he really does bring a smile to my face :)
2. Text messages. I friggin love them, and the tone I have set for them is soooo very pretty.
3. Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
4. Cute shoes
5. Painting my nails
6. Only having to apply my eyeliner once.
7. Anything on sale
8. Long talks with my Mommacita
9. My bestie, Connie. She's pretty good for a laugh.
10. Waking up in a warm bed on Saturday.

Now, 5 Random Things About LizzieBeth

1. When I was a freshman in college my major was PsychoBiology. WHOA, I know. Does that kinda make your brain hurt? I wanted to study humans and how they interacted with each other. I was going to study abroad and do an internship my Junior year at the London Zoo. I was going to meet my future husband, Christopher Bennent Smith, the heir to an old banking fortune. My life was planned. But then I had Biology 102 with Dr. Archie Vomachka, and all that changed. I realized that I in fact hated biology, and eventually realized that my love of studying people was actually a love for all things television and theater- hence my degree in Video Communications.

2. I am the youngest of 4 kids- and the only girl. I think my need to prove that I'm not spoiled makes me overly independant.

3. My brothers are much older then I am. They are 13, 10 and 8 years older then me, however this is not uncommon in my family. My mother is actually 14 years older then her youngest sister, who is only 8 years older then my oldest brother. So if you are doing your math correctly, you'll see that two of my brothers are closer in age to my aunt then they are to me.

4. I love eating dinner around 4:00. Early bird special? Sign me up. I have such a hard time waiting until 5:00 or 6:00 to eat. All my friends love to eat at like 9:00, so I usually have to have a small snack before I head out to a dinner party.

5. My most favorite book of all time is Tuck Everlasting. Yeah, I know, it's a kids book- so what? I love me some Jesse Tuck. I would have drank the potion Jesse. PS.. the movie SUCKED.

Alright, now that the essay portion of my homework is done, I can move on to the linkage. Here are some of my daily- must read blogs:

The (never home)makers - Not only do they have awesome recipies, but their home is stylish to boot!
That's What We Do in Maine - first-time homeowners fixing up a place. Does it get any better?
3 O'Clock Coffee - a little shot of caffiene from my favorite barista, and former work mistress.
Shannanigans - she's havin' his baby. What a wonderful way to say I love you.
Rinse. Repeat - Bethany's magical ramblings. Check her out. Trust me, you'll be enchanted.

But, don't stop there! Check out my new and (finally) improved blog roll on the left!

Always & Forever,
ME!

1 comment:

Danielle and Clint said...

hahah! We eat early at 4pm as well! I think it's because we work at 6am.