Friday, December 9, 2011

Color My World: Diamonds and Rubies

To me, there is not more classic then a fabulous red lip.

But I am a red head with very thin lips.  I look like an ass with red lipstick.  So I do the next best thing:  sassy red nails.

I have been wearing a lot of neutrals and browns recently, and I was looking for something to really pop.  Now, I have my favorite holiday color in Dazzling, but I wanted something less deck-the-halls and something more va-va-voom.  

Enter stage left, Sally Hansen's Diamonds and Rubies.


This stuff is diva in a bottle.  Or waitress.  I'm not sure.  But I do have the sudden urge to call people "dollface" and ask them if they want more coffee.


Always & Forever,
ME

2 comments:

bethany said...

I ahhh-dore red nails! I took a two month leave from them to "try something different"...just repainted red for the first time in weeks and thought, "What the hell was I thinking with the light pink?! THIS ROCKS."

I'll have to try SH Diamonds and Rubies. Right now I'm rocking SH in Cherry Red, but I could live with a bit more sparkle. :)

Anonymous said...

I too, heart red nails!. They look great.