As promised, I am here to update you all on my resolutions for the year! Let's check my progress...
1. Get married- so far, so good. We are still headed for the alter ;)
2. Be on time- Eh. I'm getting better. Now I'm more like 10 minutes late for everything instead of 15 minutes. Rome wasn't built in a day, right?
3. Weight loss- I've lost about 3 pounds since the beginning of the year, but I'm going to be honest with you- I haven't really been trying. I started on Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred and loved it. Then I busted up my back, and haven't touched the DVD since. My back is finally starting to feel better, so I'm hoping to get back into it soon.
4. Savin' paper- We haven't really had the chance to start saving yet. I have been paying a chiropractor every month since July, so at the end of the month I haven't had the extra cash to stash. However, March is the last installment for the chiropractor, and starting April 1, JEGs and I are combining our accounts. We should be able to start putting money away every month soon!
5. What makes me happy- still working on that, and I've got some ideas. Not quite ready to share with the world yet. But when I make a decision, I'll let you all know.
Also, even thought it wasn't a resolution, Project 365 has fallen by the wayside due to the fact I busted up my camera the second week of January. I haven't been able to replace it yet. Bummerrrr.
So I'm giving myself a C for my first report. I've still got a lot to work on, and I plan on upping that grade to at least a B- for June!
How are you doing on your resolutions (if you made any)? What grade would you give yourself?
Always & Forever,