Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions



Happy New Year!!
As we are all recoving from our night of partying, or preparing for another fest (as I am), I wanted to take the time to share with you a few resolutions that I would like achieve this year.


1. Get married- Ok. So that's a gimme.

2. Be on time- Seriously. I am always 10- 15 mintues late for everything. I really want to resolve to work on my time management skills.

3. Weightloss- I know everyone says 'Oo, I'm gonna loss 20 pounds'. Well I don't quite want to get that far, but I would like be comfortably around 115 again by my birthday.

4. Start seriously saving for a house- yeah, Falconhead is great and all, but JEGs and I are looking to upgrade to Falconhead Cottage by April 2011. Nothing would make me happier then being able to have 15% for a down payment.


I will post every 3 months as an update on my progess for each of these goals. So keep an eye out for an update in March, June, September and December.


Always & Forever,

ME

1 comment:

bethany said...

Look at you, little Miss Goal-Oriented! :) I love your realistic goal list...it's the only way to do resolutions/goals! I need to work on the timeliness of my arrival at work...so, thanks for the reminder :)

Can't wait to see number one! :)