Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Garage Sale Challenge

I have been challenged, and I accept


On her fabulous Thrify Little Blog, Kasey challenged us to stop at a garage sale that we wouldn't have normally given a second look.

This past weekend my parent's church had a flea market. Mommacita and my sister-in-law Angie signed up for a table, so I decided to visit them while JEGs was working on his car.

I was meandering around the tables when I came across this:















I completely fell in love with it. It should polish up pretty good- I've got some plans for it too.

Curious what I'm thinking about? You'll have to come back on April 27th!


Always & Forever,

ME

4 comments:

Green Stone said...

Oooh, quite nice! I'm thinking a nice little tea tray?
-Kate

Your Daily Barista said...

it's so funny this is your current post. this past weekend my friend and i went thrift shopping/flea marketing. pickup up some cute vases (the man cave that i moved into did not have a single vase) and frames for a crafty project i am working on. But completely regret not picking up 2 awesome baby blue mason jars. grrrrr. i think i will post about my finds...one of them is quite hilarious.

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

I'm so excited to see what you do!

Nina said...

Ooooh, nice find! My first thought was getting some glass cut to size and making it a cake stand!