Monday, August 2, 2010

A Cozy Guestroom Makeover

This post has double duty attention whore written all over it. One for me, and one for my girl, Shannon.

So remember once-upon-a- time when I went dumpster driving and saved an adorable little side table from certain death? Well my pal Shannon was interested in it so I sold it to her, and hadn't heard about it since.

Well the other day I was peruesing her blog (like I do on the daily), when lo and behold, the little table popped up in her adorable guestroom makeover . Seriously, this room came out so wonderful, I have to share it with you all



Before



After



Before




After






Before



After



Isn't the place so super cozy and inviting? Give her major props too because the girl did it while she was 8 month preggers.


...and, to top it all off, she was featured in a Reader Redesign at Young House Love

Holy shennanigans (pun intended)!! Now, for those not in the know, The Youngerster at YHL are like the Oprah of interior design blogs. If they like it, then you are doing something right.

So Shan, JEGs and I will totally come over and watch the bambino (Charlie or Charlene ;)-- as long as you cook for us and let us stay in this awesome guest room.

Always & Forever,

ME

2 comments:

bethany said...

I seriously dig on this room...it's amazing.

And, I don't even have the energy to do that now, much less if I were with child. Shannon is my hero.

The side table is super cute. You're famous by association! :)

Shannon said...

Awww thanks pal. But um, could my head get any freaking bigger with all this attention? At least it distracts me from trying to convince Calliope or Claude to come on out. And yeah, no prob, you guys are always welcome to stay...visitors get dipe duty though. Bring the clothespins for your noses!