Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fashion: Giving Scarves a Second Chance

Scarves are all the rage right now- flip through the pages of US Weekly and you'll see all the stars roaming the streets of L.A. bundled up in that frigid 72 degree weather they have out there [heavy sarcasm there].

Anywho, I've had a bunch of scarves that I've never really known how to work into my wardrobe, so I'm taking cues from other blogs such as Ashley at (never home)maker with her cute jacket and Ugg combo.

Jacket: some no-name brand snagged at Marshalls

Banded T-shirt: Target

Scarf: gift from a friend while visiting Kazakhstan

Boots: Walmart [that's right. I'm not above $12 Wannabe-Uggs.]

The scarf is really lovely. It has a very subtle pattern woven in.

So, what do we think; keep or ditch?

Always & Forever,
ME

2 comments:

Danielle and Clint said...

I have always loved scarves! They can be a fun accessory. I say keep!

Shannon said...

Keep it! It looks cute. But only if it smells good. And not like Novacain.