1. White Pants- White pants, white shorts, white skirts-- if it is white, it is going on my bottom half. I figure I've only got three months to rock it, I'm going to go all in. Plus I love pairing white with summers saucy shades of blue, green and pinks!
2. Secret Clinical Strength- Psstt.. I've got a secret. I sweat like a hooker in church. Will you still be my
3. Flip Flops- Oooh flip flops, how do I love thee- let me count the ways! I love that I can throw them on quickly and I picked up a silver pair for ..wait for it.. FREE from NY&Co with a coupon! With sparkily silver on my feet, I don't feel like I need to wear as much jewelery!
4. Aveeno Lotion- I love this stuff for two reason: the first being it helps to even out the your skin tone (read less foundation) and number two being there is an SPF 15 in the lotion! With my job I can be in direct sun a lot so I need something to protect the money maker!
5. Tank Tops- So easy, it's almost cheating! I can throw two on over each other paired with some white pants and my fab silver flip flops and I'm ready to go.
6. Vera Bradley wristlet- Normally I'm not a huge fan of Vera Bradley. Her bags are a little more 'soccer mom' and less 'diva'. However a wristlet is sooo convient for the weekend-errund-running or - better yet- yard sale hunting down the shore. I holds the essentials- phone, camera, keys, ID and moola. And I just can't resist the Java Blue print... it matches my tank tops perfectly!!
7. Stainless Steel Canteen- with temps hitting over 100 degress in the chopper I need to stay hydrated. I love the stainless steel. I've been trying to stray away from plastic bottles because I've heard bad things about them. So I've upgraded to stainless steel and a Brita pitcher at work! The container keeps my high quality H2O super chilly and I can hold about a bottle and a half worth of water!
..and the number 8 summer-must-have?
A super hot boyfriend.