Monday, January 11, 2010

Feelin' a Little Sassy

I am feelin' a little sassier today than normal...



Why? Because I had a Mary Kay consultant at Falconhead last week and she left a sample lipstick with me. I decided to try it out, and suddenly I was a new person.

Holy freckles, batman!


I don't really wear lipstick- I'm more of a chapstick/gloss kinda girl. With lipstick I feel like I am an adult. I feel like I need to either go to a business meeting in a power suit, or seduce a man in a Mexican dive bar.


One or the other. Probably not both.


How about you? Is there something that you put on that just makes you feel like a whole nother person??


A&F,
ME

5 comments:

Danielle and Clint said...

That is hilarious! lol. I got my makeup done at a Chanel counter and bought the lipstick. When I wear it, I feel more sassy also! It's amazing what a little color can do.

Amanda said...

Haha-that's the perfect word to describe this picture...sassy.

I feel ya': wearing lipstick makes me feel all grown up. Still on the hunt for the perfect shade but when I find it...watch out! :)

But call me Carrie. said...

OOo great color!! I am always way too chicken to wear lipstick. I'll slap it on occasionally, but then I get paranoid that it is looking all weird. I really like that color though - so fierce!!!

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

I'm with you on the lipstick usage. I'm attached to my Aquaphor healin ointment :) I do love playing with the eyeshadows. It makes me feel ready and put together.

Allie said...

I went through a face a couple of months ago where i would where this almost bronzy brown lipstick.... i dont know what i was thinking... thank goodness noone got any pictures of me in it.. i shouldnt wear color on my lips i have bird lips and when i smile my upper lip disappears so i would definetly be the one who would alomst always have lipstick on her teeth like the old woman at the grocery store who carries a cat in her purse... ha