Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Moment of Silence

I would like a moment of silence please, for the passing of my camera.

Yeup. It's dead.

I was setting it up to take pictures for this post and it fell on the floor.

Let me edit that: my engagement ring snagged the wristlet and flung it from the contraption I had set up. This means it fell off of my make-case, hit the porcelain sink, hit the cabinet door that just happen to be ajar, and landed lens-first on the porcelain tiled floor.

I am so depressed.

What's the moral of this story? My engagement ring can bust up a camera. Hells yeah.

Always & Forever,
ME

3 comments:

Your Daily Barista said...

Thank you for having a closed "casket." I don't think I could have handled it.

Danielle and Clint said...

I feel like I can hear amazing grace being sung in the most beautiful voice....

You poor thing! Your big rock just couldn't stay out of the way!

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

Nice analogy!
RIP