Thursday, January 7, 2010

Love Chain

Around my birthday I was on the search for the perfect keychain. If you remember, this was my sad state of affairs..




I had even gone on a couple dates, but I hadn't met anything I was ready to be serious with until I found this beauty...

Isn't she purdy?? I nabbed this sassy bauble at T.J. Maxx for only $5 (originally $25!). It is a heart with Swarovski crystals and pearls embedded in it. It sparkles. It shines. It's ginormous. I love it.

My relationship with this keychain started off quietly- I didn't want to reveal too much too soon. But I am elated to say that we've been happily together for about 4 months now! Ahh, bliss.

Well, this is where the plot thickens: JEGs and I were at Old Navy the other day, and I spied with my little eye the cutest little felt bird I have ever seen

I loooved the whimsy of the bird, and the homemade feel of the stitched felt!

But what would my love think of this? Would she be jealous? Would they get a long?

I checked the price- $1.40. Mine.

I am happy to report that both of these chains are now playing nicely, and there haven't been any fights- as of yet.


Love is a many splendored thing.

Always & Forever,
ME

3 comments:

Ashley M. [at] (never home)maker said...

SO CUTE! TJ Max is the best. I just got an awesome keychain from there, too. But nothing as cool as that little birdy!

Shannon said...

That bird is right up my alley. Maybe I should replace the giant Corona bottle opener I have as my only keychain. It screams class.

bethany said...

Finding the right keychain is such a chore...and then making sure ALL of your keychains mesh can really be a drag :) LOVE both of these, though, and I agree...they do seem to be playing together quite nicely!

P.S. Can I get a shout out to TJMAX? I swear half of everything I own came from there. I've convinced myself it's classy because it isn't Target.