2 kiwis, peeled and diced
2 Golden Delicious apples - peeled, cored and diced
1 pound strawberries
2 tablespoons white sugar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
3 tablespoons fruit preserves (any flavor, but I really love orange marmalade)
10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
butter flavored cooking spray
2 cups cinnamon sugar
1. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, Golden Delicious apples, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (which is 175C for all you metric lovin' fools out there)
3. Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray. Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon sugar. Spray again with cooking spray.
4. Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges. Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes. Serve with chilled fruit mixture.
5. Listen as people sing your praises and thank you for allowing them to experience heaven on their palette.
Have a great holiday weekend!
Always & Forever,