Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Serenity Prayer

Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference

..specifically, Lord, help me from making this mistake again:



Oh yeah. We all remember the epic fail from last year.

The maxi dresses are out again, and I have been tempted by their evil ways again. I don't know if I thought I finally hit a growth spurt at the age of 28 and grew an extra six inches, or what, but every time I pass those dresses I get the urge to try them on.

Help me be strong friends, help me be strong.

Always & Forever,

ME

3 comments:

Shannon said...

hahahaHAHAhaha awesome. Dude, I'm even more tempted this year to go the maxi dress route since I've given up pants but I KNOW that I will look like a circus tent so I don't just walk, I waddle, away from the rack.

And I'm not too fond of the name "maxi dress" either. Does kotex make them or something?

Danielle and Clint said...

Ugh...Those dresses never work on me either!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I haven't even dared to try on a maxi dress. I mean, it's first name is maxi. Just makes me think of tampons.

Too far? ;)