Monday, May 31, 2010

Fabulous May

Another month has come and gone, so it's time to take a hot second to look back one what made it worth the 31 days we put into it...

L O S T: The Final Season.

I'm not sure if this falls under the category of "fabulous" but I think it's worth mentioning. I'm still on the fence about how I feel about the finale. I still have so many questions like: Where is Christian Shepherd's body? Why can't woman on the island have babies? Why was it so important that Claire raise Aaron? Who built that huge statue? Who was that in the cabin with Christian Shepherd? What was up with the pendulum, and how did it predict the island's movements? Wasn't Nadia Sayid's soul mate, not Shannon? Who was that black dude with the bald head working for? Who was shooting at Sawyer and the crew while they were time traveling in the row boat? How did Daniel leave the Island in the 70s? Why wasn't half the cast in the church at the end? Who finished the frozen wheel? Where did Jacob and the Smoke Monster's mother come from? Where did Jacob and the Smoke Monsters OTHER mother come from? How can it be purgatory, after the writers kept saying it wasn't purgatory? What a cop out!

*pant pant*

I get very exasperated just thinking about it. But something I DO know-- the Smoke Monster's name was Samuel. I'm sure you'll sleep better tonight.

Fresh Cut Grass

This is one of the BEST smells in the world and mmmmm.... it just makes me think of summer!
Philadelphia Flyers

I don't like hockey, and I'm not even going to pretend like I'm a fan of the Flyers. However, I am a fan of this fair city, and anytime the city gets pumped about something, that just makes me happy. Besides, you have to give it to those guys; they were huge underdogs when they entered the finals against the Boston Bruins- but baby, look at them now!

My Blogiversary

I have to admit, I'm pretty proud of my little blog. I have 46 followers, over 10,000 views, and according to my traffic report, over 70 people a day stop by for a peek. That's a heck of a jump from the 5 visits a week when I first started this! Hopefully, you'll all stick around-- I think there are even more exciting things coming in the next year!

Birthdays
Holy crap do we have a lot of birthdays this month. I've mentioned this before but between my family and friends and JEGs' family and friends (and a few co-workers), we have about 10 birthdays in the month of May. I like birthdays because it gives me a reason to drink , um... I love to celebrate the lives of other people, oh who are we kidding? I like a reason to drink.
Rock and roll, May. Thanks for producing some fabulous moments. We'll see you next year!

Always & Forever,
ME

No comments: